This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study full-time in a recognised education institution

The required evidence, and supporting documents vary according to conditions. Please fill out the application to determine the required documents


This visa is for students who want to come to Australia to study at a registered education institution. You can study a CRICOS registered full-time course in Australia. Eligible family members can accompany you to Australia.